Precision Surface Grinding Machine GS-86CVs
Energy-saving, eco-friendly and user-friendly machine
High rigid structure / High rigidity of the machine body realized by FFT analysis
For the bed structure of the machine body, T-shape integrative structure was adopted to improve rigidity. Proper rib allocation realized a low center of gravity and excellent stability.
Compact design has further improved operability
- No hydraulic oil system
AC servo motor is used for longitudinal feed, and KURODA high precision ball screw direct drive system reduced friction-loss and realized high efficiency drive.
- High speed, high precision longitudinal reversal
Newly developed technology enables high speed longitudinal drive (Max. 40 m/min) and high precision positioning. (Patent pending)
- Greatly reduced heat generation
No heat is generated from the hydraulic unit, which minimizes the influence on the ambient temperature.
- Reduced oil consumption
No hydraulic oil system contributes to lesser burden on the environment.
- Improved operability
Comfortable manual operation of this surface grinding machine will make you feel the next-generation technology.
Performance / Specifications
- Distance from table top surface to bottom surface of wheel: 0 to 547.5 mm
- Dimension of standard chuck: Electromagnetic 800 x 600 x 85 mm
- Max. net weight of workpiece: 700 kg
- Table longitudinal feed rate: 1 to 40 m/min
- Dimension of the wheel (OD x W x ID): 305(355) x 38 x 127 mm
- Floor space required (W x L): 3330 x 2783 mm
- Machine net weight: 5500 kg