On machine measurement system
From grinding to the measurement "
Automatic measurement before grinding and finishing contributes to stable quality and shortening tact time.
It solves the following problems:
- Improving dimentional accuracy;
Improving accuracy of flatness, parallelism, height dimention, and grinding forming
- Realizing work-piece measurement on a machine without unloading;
Improving efficiency of additional grinding, measurement, and work-piece loading.
- Considering substitution of knowledge and experience of skilled grinding operators
No skiled operator, to take much time for training of grinding, anyone can easily high precision grind.
Reducing tact time and realizing stable quality
- Since this system automatically measures work pieces on a table before grinding and finishing, you can reduce not only time for loading and unloading but also accuracy deviation among work pieces.
- Since there is no need to have a worker all the time, other work can be done, which leads to labor saving.
- Not only flatness measurement function, but also step measurement function is available. These functions bring higher efficiency.